- All SST campuses will offer online instruction only beginning on August 24.
- Online instruction will continue for all students for the first four weeks of the school year.
- For those parents who elect in-person instruction, those students will report to school on September 21, and online learning will continue for all other students.
- Though this is the current SST plan, decisions made by the Texas Education Agency and the local health authorities can alter plans.
- The continuing spread of COVID-19 requires that state and local officials make difficult decisions about protecting the health and safety of Texas school staff and students. SST will follow local and state guidelines for onsite and online learning.
Since March, SST has high academic achievement expectations and has been working intensely to strengthen the quality of online instruction. In light of the professional training and instructional material in which we have invested, you can trust that the online instruction will be rigorous and robust. Chromebooks, tablets and Wi-Fi hotspots will be provided to any student who needs them.
I deeply appreciate your patience, kindness, and support. Though the uncertainly and constant changes may be frustrating, we are all doing our best to serve our SST family. May we each do our best to reduce the spread of COVID-19 so that we can all return to classrooms as soon as possible. We are a resilient and strong family committed to the health, safety, and success of all SST students.
https://conta.cc/3fQMVEM Source: Welcome Back, SST Family Newsletter